- Have you ever wanted to work permanently in aged care but would love a bit of flexibility?
- Do you love variety in a role and engaging with different teams?
- Would you like a greater portion of your income to be tax free?
Peninsula Villages is a well-established and respected aged care facility on the Central Coast. We have a proactive Consumer Directed Care model and have created an environment where residents feel safe, respected, and receive the highest level of care possible. At the core of everything we do, is our ICCARE values and we believe this has led to developing a dedicated care team with a higher than industry average retention rate of staff.
Peninsula Villages is exceptionally well resourced with dedicated ACFI, Clinical Governance and Learning and Development teams that support you in your role and allow you to focus on caring for your residents. Our full time Nurse Practitioner supports all our Registered Nurse in clinical care, as well as skills development and mentoring.
What are some of the advantages of working at Peninsula Village?
- We truly believe Peninsula Villages is an amazing place to work. We care about our staff and have an above industry rate of staff retention.
- Our staff nurture new employees and embrace them as part of the Peninsula Villages family. We all want our new staff to succeed in their role.
- We have a large in-house education team that are invested in each staff member’s career development, and being a large organisation we offer opportunities for career growth. Our Learning and Development team are able to mentor staff individually to help them realise their potential.
- As a charitable organisation we offer full salary packaging which increases your take home pay!
- We have a range of staff benefits including gym and local business discounts and free uniforms.
These are just some of the reasons why we believe we are the leading aged care organisation on the Central Coast!
About the role
We are seeking two Registered Nurses with a passion and desire to make a difference in our residents’ lives. We are happy to consider a permanent part time or casual work to support your lifestyle goals. The role is wonderfully flexible as it covers our registered nurses’ annual leave.
In this autonomous role, you will be able to work across our three onsite facilities and exercise sound clinical judgement regarding residents’ health issues including wound care and chronic & acute disease processes.
We’d love you to be part of our team if you can demonstrate the following:
- You have excellent communication and people management skills and look forward to thriving and growing in a supportive team environment
- You’ve been a Registered Nurse in an aged care setting for at least a year and hold current AHPRA registration.
- You showcase excellent time management and organisation skills, and are proficient at resident documentation and have outstanding clinical skills
- Are you willing to engage and align your practice with our Peninsula Villages ICCARE Values?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to these questions, please submit your application today. We can’t wait to hear from you!!
Please note: This is a physical role and physical capabilities are required to meet the job role. You must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident and have permanent working rights as unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate applications for visa sponsorship.
Offers of employment will be subject to police certificate requirements in accordance with Police Certificate Guidelines for Aged Care Providers and a functional assessment. To work in aged care, you must be vaccinated for COVID-19 and willing to have the annual influenza vaccination.
Peninsula Villages is an equal opportunity employer.