Peninsula Villages is a well-established and respected aged care facility on the Central Coast. We have a proactive Consumer Directed Care model and have created an environment where residents feel safe, respected, and receive the highest level of care possible. At the core of everything we do, is our ICCARE values and we believe this has led to developing a dedicated care team with a higher than industry average retention rate of staff.
Peninsula Villages is exceptionally well resourced with dedicated ACFI, Clinical Governance and Learning and Development teams that support you in your role and allow you to focus on caring for your residents. Our full time Nurse Practitioner supports all our Nurses in clinical care, as well as skills development and mentoring.
What are some of the advantages of working at Peninsula Village?
- We truly believe Peninsula Villages is an amazing place to work. We care about our staff and have an above industry rate of staff retention.
- Peninsula Villages can offer regular permanent shifts to assist with achieving a work / life balance that suits your needs.
- Our staff nurture new employees and embrace them as part of the Peninsula Villages family. We all want our new staff to succeed in their role.
- We have a large in-house education team that are invested in each staff member’s career development and being a large organisation we offer opportunities for career growth. Our Learning and Development team are able to mentor staff individually to help them realise their potential.
- As a charitable organisation we offer full salary packaging for permanent staff which increases your take home pay!
- Permanent staff can also take advantage of our range of benefits including gym and local business discounts and free uniforms.
These are just some of the reasons why we believe we are the leading aged care organisation on the Central Coast!
About the role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, reliable, and dedicated Enrolled Nurse with a passion for aged care and the desire to make a real difference in our residents’ lives.
As an Enrolled Nurse, you will assist our Registered Nurses to provide personalised care to residents in accordance with our model of care and ICCARE values, enabling them to engage in life within the home.
This position will also assist the Registered Nurses with the leadership and coordination of Care Partners (CSE).
We have Permanent Part Time and Casual positions available.
We will be interviewing as we receive applications, so don’t delay!
- Commitment to engage and align with Peninsula Villages ICCARE Values.
- Current registration as an Enrolled Nurse with AHPRA
- Excellent understanding of Aged Care legislation and standards.
- Working knowledge of ACFI assessments and documentation requirements.
- Strong clinical knowledge and skills, including providing wound care.
- High level of written & oral communication, along with good computer literacy.
- Effective conflict resolution skills with high emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team environment.
- Strong time management and task prioritising skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of work health and safety and infection control principles.
This is a physical role and physical capabilities are required to meet the job demands.
Peninsula Villages is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Applicants invited to attend interview must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Offers of employment will be subject to police certificate requirements in accordance with Police Certificate Guidelines for Aged Care Providers and a functional assessment.
Please note to apply for this position you must have permanent work rights.