- Ideal position for people with school-aged children with 9am – 2pm shifts, Monday to Friday
- Permanent part-time role in our Domestic Services Department
- Take advantage of our salary packaging options that increase your take home pay
- Make a real difference in our residents’ lives
Peninsula Villages has several permanent part-time opportunities in our Domestic Services Department.
Peninsula Villages is the largest not-for-profit aged care organisation on the Central Coast. We have a proactive Model of Care, which is committed to delivering Consumer Directed Care and creating an environment where our residents feel safe, respected and receive the highest level of care possible.
Due to recent growth, we have 9am – 2pm shifts available within our Domestic Services department, Monday to Friday.
Your responsibilities will include:
- General housekeeping and cleaning duties (residents’ rooms, laundries common areas, consulting rooms) using commercial cleaning equipment.
- Assisting in our commercial laundry undertaking tasks including but not limited to loading and emptying washing machines and dryers, sorting and folding linen, and labelling clothing.
- Removal of rubbish and restocking of cleaners’ cupboards.
- Cleaning kitchenettes
Prior to undertaking this role, you will be provided with full training and buddy shifts.
- Do you have the ability to work autonomously, possess a great eye for detail along with the ability to complete work in a timely and accurate manner?
- Are you willing to engage and align practice with our Peninsula Villages ICCARE Values?
- You’d love to make a difference to the lives of older people?
- Do you have previous experience in a similar role?
- Do you understand the role that Infection control plays to maintain health and safety?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to these questions, please submit your application today. We can’t wait to hear from you!!
Please note: This is a physical role and physical capabilities are required to meet the job demands. You must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident and have permanent working rights as unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate applications for visa sponsorship.
Offers of employment will be subject to police certificate requirements in accordance with Police Certificate Guidelines for Aged Care Providers and a functional assessment. To work in aged care, you must be vaccinated for COVID-19, including booster, and willing to have the annual influenza vaccination.
Peninsula Villages is an equal opportunity employer.